Sunday, November 15, 2009

How homeschooling is going? Dove's Thoughts

Homeschooling is great. I like picking out what I want to learn. I love to interact with the lessons online. I also enjoy writing my lessons down in my notebook when I'm not doing lessons on the computer. (Online, Dove gets her core lessons done like math, language arts, social studies...)
The things that I enjoy most are making up games that I play with my mom to help me learn. For instance, we made a matching memory game out of compound words with the vocabulary words coming from the book I read.
Earlier, we were doing a lesson on food. I logged the food that I ate everyday and where it came from. That way, if you know what you're eating you can figure out the right diets for you and what is healthy for your body.
Homeschooling is a way to do school that you like it and in a better way...the way you think school should be. I always check with my mom to see if my subjects are good and how we can learn the most out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment